Package 7 Nights : Galápagos Waterworld
Brief Description :
A comprehensive underwater experience designed for the adventurous diver. Most dive sites within the central islands are included, making this package a complete winner. Highlights: North Seymour, Daphne Minor, Cousins Rock, and the always amazing Gordon Rocks. Right on Santa Cruz, a visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station has been planned; this is the home of the captive-rearing program for the famous giant tortoises. Full scuba gear provided.
- 7 nights accommodations
- Thirteen dives
- Full meal plan (breakfast and dinner at Finch Bay; box lunch at dive boat)
- All transfers
- Complimentary visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station
- Complete scuba equipment, divemaster and/or instructor
- Dive sites (plus, number of dives per site): Academy Bay (check-out dive), Santa Fe (2), North Seymour (2), Daphne Minor (2), Mosquera Islet (2), Gordon Rocks (2), and Cousins Rock (2) or Floreana (2).
Dive sites may be changed due to sea conditions, National Park restrictions or safety requirements.
Not Included :
- Air ticket to/from Galápagos
- Entrance fee to Galapagos National Park (must be paid in cash upon arrival)
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic Beverages
Please, reconfirm with your sales agent all the visit spots which are included in the program.