Finch Bay is the only full-service Galapagos Eco-Hotel situated directly on a beach.
- Eco-Hotel with International Service Standards
- 21 rooms with twin or king size beds (one cot for child)
- 17 rooms at ground level, 4 rooms on second floor
- Modern design incorporating Galapagos' natural elements
- Each room has wooden blinds, a black-out curtain, tile floors and a telephone.
- All rooms are nonsmoking
- Air conditioned rooms (via in-room remote control),
- Each room has a private bath with hot water, hair dryers and soap and shampoo dispensers.
- Beach towels available
- On-site desalinization and purification plan
- Ice machine
- Laundry service
- Private Outdoor Pool (open 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- Complimentary transfer to/from Baltra Island airport
- Mangrove-rich coastline
- Bar and Lounge
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Restaurant featuring International Cuisine (tastefully blended with local flavors). Buffet Breakfast. Both, fixed menues and a la carte menus for lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian and special dietary requirements can be accommodated
- Communications: telephone, fax, e-mail, Internet access.
- Beautiful grounds for strolling
- Beach-front access
- No motorized vehicles
- No paved roads
- Day trips to nearby islands, via yacht, as per itinerary
- Multisport Nature Active Options: Scuba Diving, Birdwatching, Ocean (Sea) Kayaking, Hiking, Mountain Biking, Wildlife Observation, Bay Tours.
- Environmental Interpretation with Galapagos Naturalists