Technical Specification La Pinta Yacht
- Owner: ETICA / Metropolitan Touring
- Reconstructed and refitted in Callao, Peru in 2007
- Type of Vessel: Motor Yacht
- Engines: 2 DEUTZ model SBA 8M 1275 HP
- Length: 63 meters (207 feet)
- Beam: 12 meters (39.37 feet)
- Gross Tonnage: 1541
- Speed: 12 knots
- Electricity: 110-220 Volts 50Hz
- Navigation Equipment: Gyrocompass, Automatic Pilot, radar, and GPS
- Safety Certificates: (SOLAS, STCW, MARPOL, ISM COD 12)
- Fire Detector: Automatic with control from the bridge
- Lif Jackets: In each cabin
- Inflatable life raft 2 x 50 persons and 6 x 50 persons
- Landing Craft: 3 Pumar inflatable landing craft + glass bottom boat
- Capacity: 48 guests
- Cabins: 24 outside cabins, in the same deck with twin or queen-size beds (tween beds pushed together).
- Double Cabin size: 16 square meters (175 square feet).
- Triple Cabin size: 22 square meters (236 square feet) with sofa bed.
- Decks: (Sun deck, Cabin deck, Main deck) Three public decks include an ample bar-salon, dining room, natural history library, sky bar and sundeck.
- Wellness: Jacuzzi and exercise room
- Crew: 24
- Naturalists: 4
- Medical Officer: Permanently on board