S/S Mary Anne – A truly classic sailing ship
S/S Mary Anne
The S/S Mary Anne is an elegant first-class vessel that flaunts her sails over open waters, escorting visitors throughout the Galapagos Archipelago in comfort and style, without compromising the pleasures of life at sea.
• Be onboard the most elegant (and only 3 mast barquentine) sailing vessel of the islands.
• Travel with the pioneers of the Galapagos cruise industry (over 30 years experience).
• Enjoy unique onboard activities like: sailing lessons, nautical knots contest, navigation by the stars and cooking classes.
• Navigate with full sails as dolphins and whales come to join us (without the sound of the engines to scare them away, this curios creatures love to swim along side of sailing vessels).
• Travelling alone or in a group of 3 or 5? Not a problem, the Mary Anne has enough cabins for solo travelers with no single supplement.
• Have enough room for yourself on board a ship with capacity for 34 passengers but operated with just 16. • Enjoy one of the best itineraries of Galapagos.
• Be photographed by other tourists onboard fiber yachts.
Mary Anne is a genuine sailing ship for the true seafarer at heart. Launched in 1997, this stunning three-masted brigantine combines the magic of voyaging over the ocean under full sail with the enchantment of the Galapagos Islands themselves. Her 24 guests enjoy under-stated luxury in the wood-paneled salon, bar and dining areas or huge open-air seating and dining options up top. Be part of a real sailing adventure!
The Mary Anne holds the SmartVoyager® Certificate for sound conservation and socially responsible business practices so by sailing with her you actively help protect these enchanted islands.