Services S/S Mary Anne – A truly classic sailing ship
• A comfortable lounge done in rich, wood paneling
• A cozy bar area
• Ample sundecks
• Deck seating
• Onboard freshwater makers
24 passengers in:
• 12 double cabins with private bathroom and air-conditioning.
Captain, first mate, engineer, two sailors, chef, assistant chef, and licensed naturalist guide.
• The SUN DECK: the bridge, an open-air seating area/dinette and kayak storage.
• The MAIN DECK: the dining room, galley (kitchen), library and entertainment center.
• The CABIN DECK: where all guest accommodations are located.