Treasure of Galapagos Catamaran - Services
Treasure of Galapagos - Amenities
On the Treasure of Galapagos expect a first class service & cuisine and even more:
- Breaksfast, lunch and dinner are included during the cruise. Breakfast and dinner are served buffet style. A varied menu with local and international specialities is served during the cruise including special BBQ evenings on the sun deck. Special meals (vegetarian, dietary, etc.) are available upon request at no extra cost.
- Purified drinking water, tea and coffe are complimentary.
- Fully stocked bar (selected beers, wines, liqueurs and cocktails) available.
- Equipment for snorkeling (snorkel, mask, fins) at no extra cost. Wet suits additionally available upon request.
- A friendly and helpful crew offering you the best available service. Come on board as a guest and leave as a friend !
Included in the price: 8 day cruise on board of the Treasure of Galapagos, accommodation in a double cabin with private bathroom, all transfers on Galapagos, all meals performed, naturalist guide (Spanish – English speaking)
Not included in the price: Flights mainland to/from Galápagos (e.g. Quito – Galapagos – Quito USD 489.- per person), entrance fee to Galapagos National Park USD 100.- per person, migration card USD 25.- per person, single supplement, beverages, tips, personal items, insurance.
NB Itinerary is subject to change without previous notice, due to weather conditions, operational matters, National Park Authorities advice, or Captain´s decision for passengers’ security.